A downloadable game for Windows
A Game a Week Prototype
Took a spin on a traditional top down shooter by making the player very vulnerable.
The player is outnumbered and outgunned, but does have the power to launch bouncing arrows.
The goal of the game is the reach the end and kill the king (yellow sprite).
- Use WASD or arrows keys to move
- Click left mouse to fire an arrow
- Hold left mouse to charge a bouncing arrow
- Press R to Restart the Game
- Press F to toggle fullscreen
- Press ESC to quit
Any constructive comments and criticisms are welcome!
Taking on Rami Ismail's challenge of producing a game a week.
Inspired by his blog post: http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/RamiIsmail/20140226...
Simply double click and run!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.